1. You check whether the apartment is available for your dates of stay. All availabilities
are listed on our website and are updated all day long.
2. Please send us an email, or fill out the request form, or call us to specify:
· Your first and last name
· Your dates of stay (minimum one week, maximum 3 months)
· The number of people who will stay in the apartment (maximum 4 people)
· Your phone number(s) and email.
3. We send you the rental lease by email to book the apartment.
4. You fill out those documents and send them back by email within 24 hours with
a copy of your passport. Please note that the reservation will not be possible if
we don't receive all the requested documents.
5. We sign the rental lease and send a copy back to you. Your booking is confirmed.
6. You pay the deposit by bank transfer (we will provide you with our bank account
information). The rental of the apartment is then confirmed. Please note: if we do
not receive the deposit payment within 7 days after the signature of the contract,
we will have the right to cancel the booking.
Reservation for short term (less than 40 nights, minimum one week):
Deposit of 25% of the rent has to be sent in advance.
Reservation for long term rental (more than 40 nights, maximum 3 months):
50% of the first month has to be sent in advance. The balance of the first month
rent along with the security deposit will be paid cash upon your arrival. The following
month(s) rent will be paid at the beginning of the month(s).
7. INSURANCE For your reservation you must be able to provide a comprehensive residential
insurance certificate. Failure to do so could mean the rental being refused. For
rentals of less than 3 months, you can also subscribe for a complementary insurance,
for cancellation or your stay being cut short. You remain free to choose the insurer
of your choice.
8. We set up an appointment with you, to welcome you at the apartment on the day
of arrival. When arriving at the apartment, you sign the inventory and you pay cash
the balance of the rent and the security deposit. The security deposit is, of course,
returned to you at the end of your stay, provided that there are no damages and the
apartment is left in clean condition.
Up to 1 month rental: the security deposit is equal to the rent. Between 1 month rental
and 3 months rental: the security deposit is equal to 1 month rent.
Telephone: Telephone is never included in the rental price. You can use the telephone
for calling fixed lines free of charge according to the list of countries given to
you. Otherwise, calls must be paid according to the usage (mainly for calls to mobile
Electricity and gas
Weekly rentals: Electricity and gas are included in the rent. Monthly rentals: Electricity
and gas are not included in the rent.